Friday, October 21, 2005

Arts Day!



That shot was taken yesterday during the ARTS DAY festivites on campus. All of the fine arts and performing arts departments had stations set up all over campus. Theatre put on short skits, choir sang, dance teams danced. Fine arts had people doing painting demos, drawing demos, etc. AND!!! Photography had a studio set up in the Student Union lobby! I was one of 4 students running the studio. We used the view camera to take polaroids for 2 hours. It was so much fun. The photo above is the 4 of us who ran the studio - left to right... John B, Brenda B, Jeff G, and ME. to get all of us in the shot, John set up the composition and then had a fellow photog person who was passing by press the release cord for us. I love the shot - if you look at it upside down, it looks like we are on a roller coaster. I wish my eyes were open though - I was laughing, so they are shut. But it's still an awesome shot.

Midterms are finally over! I'll have pictures of my projects up next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home