Thursday, March 09, 2006

busy, busy, busy

I haven't updating in a looong time. I've been incredibly busy with photography and color theory projects. And I've got tons of reading in my other 4 classes. Plus I've been sick quite a bit this semester. So I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I am currently on Spring Break. Staying on campus. Catching up on reading. Working in the darkroom to get my portfolio ready for presentation next Friday. Battling the return of migraines.

Last week I had a ton of papers and midterms. Next week I have more papers and midterms. And Portfolio Review Day on Friday... So, next weekend I'll get some photos up here. I'll try to get to the mac lab and scan some of my photo II film so I can put that up here too. And, I'll have pictures of the color theory assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home